Currently CASEC has ten local volunteers, six of whom are involved directly in facilitating trainings at the Centre for Identification and Development of Talent (CIDT). The others are involved with the HIV and AIDs programmes in partner secondary schools alongside consultancy and administration work.
CASEC provides training and support to all of its volunteers and seeks to build their capacities in sectors which are of interest and relevance to them.
Volunteers seek to gain:
- Professional work experience
- Development of their interpersonal skills
- Experience in report writing, monitoring and evaluation
- Personal development and growth
- Hands on experience working with youths
- The opportunity to make a difference